Wildebees Mens Spoorloos Brown Boot
The softest shoe you will probably ever buy. With the ultra-soft leather and sole used for this shoe, you will confuse your Spoorloos boots with your slippers. Wildebees’ Spoorloos shoes is a must-have for your shoe closet as this goes with everything and the more you wear it, the softer it gets. Famously advertised as the softest hunting shoe in the market, you can literally take this shoe out of its box and “roll it up” like in the ads. Don’t believe us? Buy a pair and see for yourself, you will not be disappointed! The Spoorloos Boot is proudly hand-made in South-Africa and is made of a soft, dark brown, genuine leather which is specifically designed to work in and under any circumstance or situation. It has good ankle support as it is 6 inches from the ground up. The more you wear it, the softer and more comfortable it gets, especially our unique soles. (The secret is in the sole!) We also offer the service of resoling, so if it happens that your soles are worn out, bring (or send) them back to us for a revamp – take good care of them and they can last you a lifetime! These boots do not have a steel tip.
– Strong laces
– Heat-embossed branding on the side
– Branding tags on the tongue and side of the shoe
– Soft leather tongue
– Padding around the ankle area
– Soft leather lining
– Genuine leather
– Double Stitching
– Leather inner-sole
– Logo insert in sole
– Soft, secret sole
What’s in the box?
1 Pair of Wildebees Spoorloos Brown Boots
1 Info-flyer, welcoming you into the Wildebees-trop
How do I clean them?
These Boots need to be polished. We found, what works best to keep them clean, is to do the following:
Take a shoe brush with a small amount of Willewax and polish the shoe until you are happy with the results
We suggest you order the size you wear everyday and if something doesn’t fit right, send (or bring) them back and we’ll gladly exchange it for you. Do not wear or polish the shoes and do not throw away the box until you are confident that you don’t want to exchange them. We cannot exchange the shoes if they are worn, polished or returned without the original box!
What do I need to do to exchange them?
Bought from the website:
1. Send them back to us, in its original box, unworn and unpolished
2. Put a letter in the box containing the following information:
– Your order number
– Details on what you’d like to exchange them for
Bought in the shop:
1. Bring them back to the shop, in its original box, unworn and unpolished
2. Bring along the slip as proof of when you purchased the shoes
Once again, we cannot exchange the shoes if they are worn, polished or returned without the original box!
A similar Boot is available, search for ‘Wildebees Mens Ratel Brown Boot’ if you are interested
What is the difference between the Ratel and the Spoorloos?
– The Spoorloos Boot is made of a single layer of leather, where the Ratel is made of a double layer of leather.
– The Spoorloos is 6 inches and the Ratel is 7 inches from the ground up.
– The Spoorloos has a single layer leather tongue and the Ratel has a padded tongue.
– And then a few minor differences like how many lace-ups you can do etc.