Wildebees Mens Jannie Boot Taupe
Wildebees presents our non-leather boot range. These boots are made from a waterproof textile and has an injection outsole. It has good ankle support and a soft inner sole for extra comfort. These boots do not have a steel tip. They are perfect for any outdoor activity and blends well into the outdoor environment as it is made of natural colours.
– Strong laces
– Branding on the side
– Branding tags on the tongue
– Soft padded tongue
– Padding around the ankle area
– Waterproof textile upper
– Logo insert in sole
– Double Stitching
– Moulded inner-sole for extra comfort
– Injection outsole
– Tag at the back of the shoe
What’s in the box?
1 Pair of Wildebees Jannie Boots
How do I clean them?
Do not machine wash these boots. Handwash only!
Do not bleach.
We suggest you order the size you wear everyday and if something doesn’t fit right, send (or bring) them back and we’ll gladly exchange it for you. Do not wear or wash the shoes and do not throw away the box until you are confident that you don’t want to exchange them. We cannot exchange the shoes if they are worn, washed or returned without the original box!
What do I need to do to exchange them?
Bought from the website:
1. Send them back to us, in its original box, unworn and unpolished
2. Put a letter in the box containing the following information:
– Your order number
– Details on what you’d like to exchange them for
Bought in the shop:
1. Bring them back to the shop, in its original box, unworn and unpolished
2. Bring along the slip as proof of when you purchased the shoes
Once again, we cannot exchange the shoes if they are worn, polished or returned without the original box!
Unfortunately we cannot resole this shoe.
A similar Boot is available, in a light brown colour, search for ‘Wildebees Mens Jannie Boot Olive’ or ‘Wildebees Mens Arno Boot Sekelbos Camo’ if you are interested in a Camo shoe