Wildebees Kids Bosveld Camo Entry Level Jacket
This jacket is made of our unique Bosveld Camo print and is specially made to suit your little hunter or huntress. It is a true South-African product and made of a comfortable and durable Cotton material. It is perfect for winter colds and will ensure your child’s comfort and warmth.
– Cotton Canvas for durability
– Lower Kangaroo handwarmer pockets
– Quilted inner hood for warmth and protection against the elements
– Camouflage keeps you hidden
– Heavy Duty front zip for durability
– Elasticated Cuffs
– Branding on the chest and back
– Padded and quilted Polyester inner for warmth
– Wide elasticated hem for insulation and comfort
What’s in the bag?
1 Kids Entry Level Jacket
How do I clean it?
Machine wash as normal
Do not iron
Do not tumble dry
Do not bleach
Do not dry clean
Our sizes go from a 3-4 to an 11-12. Our sizes are normal and we suggest you buy the size he / she wears everyday. Do not wear or wash the jacket and do not throw away the packaging and tags until you are confident that you don’t want to exchange it. We cannot exchange the jacket if it was worn, washed or returned without the original packaging and tags!
What do I need to do to exchange it?
Bought from the website:
1. Send it back to us, in its original packaging with the tags still on, unworn and unwashed
2. Put a letter in the box containing the following information:
– Your order number
– Details on what you’d like to exchange it for
Bought in the shop:
1. Bring it back to the shop, in its original packaging with the tags still on, unworn and unwashed
2. Bring along the slip as proof of when you purchased the cap
Once again, we cannot exchange the jacket if it was worn, washed or returned without the original packaging and tags!
We do not have a similar jacket available for Kids but we do have other types of jackets – browse for morem