Wildebees Cowboy Boots Unisex
These Boots are proudly hand-made in South-Africa and is made of a soft, light brown, genuine leather which is specifically designed for horse riding or working on a farm. It can even be worn casually. These boots are very versatile.
– Beautiful stitching
– Branding tags on the side of the shoe
– Soft leather lining
– Soft, leather pulling straps
– Genuine leather
– Double Stitching
– Leather inner-sole
– Wooden elements in sole
– Leather elements on sole
What’s in the box?
1 Pair of Wildebees Cowboy Boots
How do I clean them?
These Boots need to be polished. We found, what works best to keep them clean, is to do the following:
Take a shoe brush with a small amount of Willewax and polish the shoe until you are happy with the results
We suggest you order the size you wear everyday and if something doesn’t fit right, send (or bring) them back and we’ll gladly exchange it for you. Do not wear or polish the shoes and do not throw away the box until you are confident that you don’t want to exchange them. We cannot exchange the shoes if they are worn, polished or returned without the original box!
What do I need to do to exchange them?
Bought from the website:
1. Send them back to us, in its original box, unworn and unpolished
2. Put a letter in the box containing the following information:
– Your order number
– Details on what you’d like to exchange them for
Bought in the shop:
1. Bring them back to the shop, in its original box, unworn and unpolished
2. Bring along the slip as proof of when you purchased the shoes
Once again, we cannot exchange the shoes if they are worn, polished or returned without the original box!
The process of resoling is quite easy. Simply head to the Footwear menu and fill out the “Resole Shoes” Form and we’ll contact you.
We have nothing similar to this boot